NEW YORK CITY
10 Shows at The Carlyle
September 11-22, 2018
- Acclaimed singers/actresses Jane Lynch & Kate Flannery make their Café Carlyle debut with Two Lost Souls, September 11-22.
- Jane Lynch is a two-time Emmy-winning host of Hollywood Game Night and an Emmy and Golden Globe winner for her portrayal of Sue Sylvester on Glee. She currently appears in The Good Fight on CBS and on Amazon’s The Amazing Miss Maisel. She made her Broadway debut in the 2013 production of Annie, and soon thereafter embarked on her own live concert tour, See Jane Sing, with Kate Flannery and Tim Davis.
- Kate Flannery is best known for her nine seasons as Meredith the drunk on NBC’s The Office. Their holiday album, A Swingin’ Little Christmas, reached Billboard’s Top 10. At this performance, Jane and Kate will put their one-of-a-kind spin on songs from Broadway to The Barry Sisters to the Swingin’ Sixties. Like the Rat Pack with a couple of broads.
- Tony Guerrero serves as the duo’s musical director.
- Performances will take place Tuesday – Saturday at 8:45pm. Weekday pricing begins at $125 per person / Bar Seating: $75 / Premium Seating: $175. Weekend pricing begins at $150 per person / Bar Seating: $100 / Premium Seating: $200. Reservations can be made by phone at 212.744.1600 or online via Ticketweb. Café Carlyle is located in The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel (35 East 76th Street, at Madison Avenue).
& Kate Flannery are
TWO LOST SOULS